Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Want One!


the other morning i took my mom to work at 7am and it
was the first time in a long time it felt like fall so i brought
my blanket with me. i was wrapped in it the whole time i was
driving ... it kept slipping off until i held it over the steering
wheel, which wasn't too safe. and that was when it really hit
me, " i NEED a snuggie in my life. " anyway, i was at wal-mart
and they have them for $14.95 ... way cheaper than on tv! it
comes with that book light too, haha. too bad they only carry
the pink and blue one. i'll settle for the pink, but the cheetah
one will be on my christmas list. i guess you can only order
that one .. i'm sure you'll want one too! after you watch this.



hahaha, i kid. but why does everyone take them as a
joke?! whoever made this video can choke in a snuggie.

3 comments:

Leoskii said...

wow!! this video is precisely what i thought & more!! hahaha fuck a snuggie. no offense Ms.

Anonymous said...

Lol, when I was on the newspaper staff one of the member typed an article for April Fool's about a Snuggie cliche on campus, smh.

Kay ♥ said...

look @ my latest blog post :D

Post a Comment