Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I'll Be There" - MC.

Everyone had something to say about Mariah Carey's
performance yesterday with Trey Lorenz .. few seconds
into it Perez Hilton's dumbass was already talkin his shit
through twitter. I dunno why I even follow him, everytime I
read his tweets I get annoyed. So yeah, she sucked at the
beginning but helllllllllooooo! ... she was heartbroken and was
obviously tryin not to cry. We ALL know that girl can sing!



“ Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me.
I could barely keep myself from crying, I’m sorry that I
wasn’t able to pull it together and really do it right, but
I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of
me…. One thing I know is, we will never really have to say
goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and
the millions of people he inspired with his timeless music.
He will be forever in our hearts." - Mariah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment